Submit Your Press Release
Each day we publish dozens of news covering all the key sectors of Pakistan. We have a dedicated section for your sector audience, where you can let your clients and peers know about your firm’s latest updates whilst discussing the imminent challenges involved.
To submit your press release, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org as we accept requests via email only.
Updated at 2021-04-15
- 300 – 1000 Word Limit
- Minimum 3 Paragraphs
- Formal Writing Style
- English (UK) Language
- 50 – 60 Characters Long Headline
- Minimum 1200px wide Cover Image
- PNG Format Images
- News Source with URL
- All press releases must pertain a newsworthy event, product, or service.
- Avoid use of direct callouts, such as “I” or “you”, which addresses the reader in a personal manner.
- All press releases submitted to the site must be fact-checked and completely accurate.
- Before submission, ensure the press release is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
Each publication comes under the responsibility of its author regarding the copyright & authenticity of the content. If you are not the author of the content used in your publication the original author must be contacted for relevant permissions.
*Please note that due to the volume of submissions, we will only notify you via email if your press release has been published.